Monday, October 9, 2017

HYIP halal?

  No comments
is HYIP (High yield Investment Program) halal? may be some of you (Muslim) thing about this, me too. I think about this all time when I was investing on that program.
I do not know the status of HYIP is halal or haram, but I'll share to you how HYIP works based on what I think. If you found something different please let me know by commenting down bellow.

First of all,
this program is not secure too, so if you want to try this program you should prepare your mental and ready to lost your money.

Imagine that you're A,
and me, I'll take B, I am B.
A invest $10,
B invest $100.



what happen then?
You'll got what they promise to you, for example 10% a week, and you'll get $0,1 a week, for saveral week until your money back full plus what they promise to you, but what happen to me?
I will never get my $100 because it's for you, the system runs like that.

not just some investor, they'll always make reviewer first, if they reviewers get their money they'll leave a god comment to you'all and you believe it until you invest your money on it.

so, please be care full of this internet world, someday it's very easy to get money, but someday it'll kills you with a poisonous sword.

No comments :

Post a Comment