Saturday, October 7, 2017

Camila Cabello : Havana review

  No comments
Do you know the latest Camila's new song titled havana? have you download or buy it?
if the answer is no, i'll let you listen to the music while you read my post,



just play it....
it's free though.

for first time I listen to this music when I am on the office, I directly remember of camila's voice and I check the title and thesinger, bingo! this is Camila.
if you do not know, who Camila is, go to the google, and googling on there, who's Camila Cabello and you'll find the answer.

OK, back to the music,
this song makes my body moves without I realize it.
and Camila Young Thug add some verse of rap on it that makes this song so cool!

why I love this song?
first of all, this is Camila Cabello.
second, Camila's voice
next is about the lyrics.

you know what, half of my heart is in havana...
this is my first review of music, so I'll improve it on next post..
thanks!!
write down what you think about this song down bellow..

No comments :

Post a Comment