Monday, October 9, 2017

forex investation : week 3

  No comments
My last post are Indonesian, but I really wanna you know that not all forex are as horror as you think,
I know, maybe you ever try to trading on forex and me too not just you ever feel you hurt and desperation when we got floating loss,

but, we all know that we have no skill, we have no patient to do this trading, but now I found this broker that will help us to manage our money and make profit for us just for $100 at first.
This broker also provide us so many trading manager that will take care of our money, we just watching how our money move.

Yup, our money moving like floating profit or floating loss at the moment, but if the strategy manager was so brilliant, he just turn back to profit position.
this is not officially from the broker but this is pure from my opinion


how this broker works?
so many option there like another broker, you can trading by yourself of course all profit are yours, but what happen if you have no time to manage our opened trading? or we can read the situation it'll up or down?

this broker answer us,
we just need to do what we want to do, and the strategy manager works for us and for himself.
we invest our money, the money located on the broker, not on the trader so we have nothing to worry what if he steal our money, but the broker just copy-like system.

for the example,
we invest $100,
the strategy manager already have $1000,
when strategy manager open position, automatic we copying his position,
finally, when the the strategy manager get profit $10, we got $1 becouse our money just $100.
also the reverse.

I thing I am tell a story too long, so this is my trading profit this week,


and, at the deadline the strategy manager take 30% of my profit.
if you want to give a try,
please sign up with this link

No comments :

Post a Comment